As part of the Blondes vs Brunettes fundraising event, the Alzheimer's Association will hold a Pub Crawl in Delano on Saturday, August 20.
- 1-1:45pm – Registration/Check-In at The Table Guys (730 W. Douglas)
- 2-3pm – Club Billiards (925 W. Douglas)
- 3:15-4:15pm – Picasso's Pizzeria (621 W. Douglas)
- 4:30-5:30pm - The Monarch (579 W. Douglas)
- 5:30pm-6:30pm – Vagabond Café (614 W. Douglas)
The $40 cost includes a T-shirt, a drink and appetizers at each stop, and a chance to win prizes. Fill out a registration (PDF) and mail or bring it to the Alzheimer's Association office at 1820 E. Douglas.
For more information, contact the Alzheimer's Association Central & Western Office at 267-7333 or email@example.com.