This Friday, it's time for the fourth annual Museum of the Undead: The Institute of Undead Research at Exploration Place.
This zombie-themed event, for adults ages 21 and older, will incorporate Exploration Place's permanent and traveling exhibits into the "Institute," where event-goers try to find a cure for those infected by the "ZMB1 virus."
- Putt-putt through a human cell and attempt a "nucleus-in-one."
- Fire a cannon at zombies using beer googles.
- Encounter a zombie dissection.
- Throw DNA into a cup of chemical solution with Pathogen Pong.
- Play Twister with your personal DNA code.
Complete a genome scavenger hunt with the findings of the evening and win a prize from the Explore Store.
Advance tickets are $15, or $25 on the day of the event ($20 for EP members). The price includes event admission, one drink ticket and access to all museum exhibits. Casual or apocalyptic attire is encouraged.